Xbox app is not working: Xbox One app is widely used as it permits you to control your console. In fact, you can also use this app for buying games from the application store and game captures sharing in your social networks. With this, you can get connected with other gamers effortlessly.
However, you may have to deal with some circumstances where the Xbox app is not working or loading. Well, if it’s happened, don’t fret! There could be possible reasons why it’s not working. In this blog post, we will discuss why the Xbox app is not working and how to resolve the issues.
The reason behind the Xbox app is not working?
These could be the possible reasons why Xbox stop working –
- Interruption of network with the live server of Xbox
- Out-dated apps
- Lots of corrupted data is in your app
Xbox app may not work in Windows 10 due to configuration settings.
Ways to resolve the issues of the Xbox app
When you are unable to sign in Xbox app
Here are the following steps to go through when you face this issue-
- First of all, go to the site – Xbox.com and then click on the sign on button
- If there is some problem with your account, follow the particular instructions given on the screen.
- If you find out the difficulty in accessing the sign-in screen, then you have an option to click on “forgot password” and further follow the given instructions written on the screen.
If the above-mentioned steps won’t work, then try out this-
- Click on Start
- Then, move to settings
- Choose time & language
Set the time automatic under this section
If these steps also not allowed you to sign-in Xbox app, then follow these steps-
- Click on the start button
- In settings, click on the Accounts button
- Here, you have to locate your Microsoft account to sign in to the Xbox
- Select the option remove
Check Also: Fox Sports Go App Not Working
The next step is to move back to the application. Then, sign in again with the help of the removed account.
So, the next time you ask how to fix the Xbox app when not working, follow these steps!
When Xbox keeps crashing again & again
If the Xbox app is crashing, then follow these steps to fix the problem-
- Move to the start button.
- Go to settings and choose the system
- There you need to click on Apps & Features.
- Here, locate the Xbox app & select on advanced option
- Lastly, click on the reset button
After resetting, you can restart your device to take the following actions.
When errors are shown in Xbox app
If you are getting errors and the Xbox app is also not working, it could because it’s outdated. Hence, you must update it as outdated applications may not have the essential components necessary to run the latest trends. That is why apps crash or other problems arise. In that case, follow these steps-
- Open the Windows Store from your laptop.
- Select the horizontal dots and choose downloads and updates
- Select on "Get Updates"
These steps will allow applications to upload whatever available updates are there.
At this point, take note that Xbox may stop working if Microsoft realized some of its patches for the window device. To avail of the latest updates of windows, move to Update and security & install the pending updates.
Also you can read about other apps on CancelSubscriptions.net, if there are not working and get easily steps to resolve issue.