Update Apps on Your Amazon Fire TV Stick
Amazon Fire Stick makes live streaming and watching other content pretty exciting for the viewers. But regular updates are available and the Amazon Fire Stick needs frequent update so that the viewers get unmatched quality and services uninterrupted. This article will help the user to updating Apps on Amazon Fire Stick, both in the automatic mode and manual way.
How to update Apps on Amazon Fire Stick? – Automatic
- Go to the “Home” menu on Amazon Fire Stick interface
- Click on “Settings” when the scroll bar opens the options
- Go to the right and select “Applications”
- Now click on “Appstore”
- Click on “Automatic Updates”
- Select “On”
Now the Fire Stick will automatically update the Apps in the background. The viewer can keep watching the content while the background update will simultaneously happen.
How to update Apps on Amazon Fire Stick? – Manual
Manual update is necessary to understand because it helps the viewers in case the internet connectivity is not regular.
- Go to “Home” menu in the Amazon Fire Stick interface
- Click on “Your Apps & Games”
- Look for the Screen Apps icon
- The user needs to highlight the app image and in the remote press the 3-line menu button
- A small menu box will open in the bottom right screen
- The user will have to highlight “More info” and then click on the remote
- Next to “Open” a new menu will appear on the screen if there is an update.
- Click on it to confirm downloading and installing of the update
- No notification will appear on the screen if there is no update
The process is simple to follow and the update can be done easily. Both the procedures are easy to follow.