Return DIRECTV Equipment Easily: Direct broadcast satellite service is provided by DirecTV, an AT&T branch. This American network is a growing alternative to traditional television networks, attempting to continue providing viewers with higher quality and much more functionality. It offers a wide variety of creative systems and offers excellent service to its users.
When a user subscribes, the DirectTV organization will deliver all of the requisite appliances for linking compatible systems to your television at home. That ensures you won’t have to spend any money on things to take advantage of the services available.
The company uses satellite technology, for which a user will need three different products, which is a satellite dish, remote, and receiver, that are all included in the package. Some people also tend to come up with the question that do they have a DIRECTV receiver that they require to return? You ought to understand which DIRECTV receivers AT&T needs to be returned. When you disconnect or update your DIRECTV account, you should return the following DIRECTV receivers which include H24, HR24, H25, H44, HR44, HR54, H44, HR44, HR54 etc.
It’s not difficult to return a DIRECTV receiver as AT&T makes it much easier. To submit one of these units to the communications company, follow these instructions:
- Request that your DIRECTV account is deactivated by your service representative.
- AT&T will give you a recovery package. (It’s essentially a box in which your receiver is housed.)
- Follow the instructions for what to put in the box with the receivers before you start.
- Return the recovery kit to AT&T by taking it to the nearest Courier service venue.
- The service representative may inform you whether AT&T does not want the receiver returned in certain situations. This is usually disclosed at the moment of discontinuation. In case you’re uncertain and haven’t received a recovery kit in the post after a month, contact your representative.
The DirecTV Equipment that a user needs to return
A user just has to return the items which include-
- Power cords
The DirecTV dish and coax cables are not needed to be returned. If you’d like to recycle the old DIRECTV box since you don’t know what else to do with it. Contact the local government’s waste disposal department if you’re not sure how to safely dispose of electrical gear in your region.
How to return DirecTV Defective Equipment?
Right from the date of installation, DirecTV provides a 90-day equipment warranty. Call the manufacturer for more details if the products you purchased turn faulty within 90 days. You will be given additional guidance on how to proceed.
It’s worth noting that if you return any faulty property as a result of violence, the company can charge you a penalty. You do, however, have the choice of contesting it. In certain cases, it might not be easy to reschedule the DirecTV access card in some situations. In under 30 days of the date you terminated the account, the government can offer you a return envelope to proceed further.
Ways to Return DirecTV Equipment in a Few Easy Steps
You might well be able to return the Wi-Fi router or modem as a DSL service subscriber. Unless they become inoperable due to faulty components, you can ship them and get a substitute. Follow the steps below to easily Return the DirecTV Equipment-
- Get in touch with DirecTV. The company will send you a pre-paid Standard delivery sticker. A returning authorized code will be included on the mailing mark.
- If at all necessary, return the products to their original packaging.
- Make a note of the return authorized code on the front of the package. Be sure to provide the appropriate phone number, as the company would not approve a package if it’s not present.
Remember that if the item is faulty, DirecTV will not approve it and would not grant any compensation after 30 days. The return may take a couple of weeks to complete.
In case you have misplaced the original box note that you don’t have to store the things in their original packaging in this situation. Rather, submit them to a Federal Express office located near you, along with your 9-digit account number and that’s it you are done!