What is a Remote Desktop Application?
How to use a Remote Desktop App to connect to a PC on Windows 10 In simple words, a Remote Desktop software or application allows the user to connect with any other computer in other location. It connects and performs between one workstation and the other one, most probably a mobile device. So here the connection would be between a computer and a mobile device. It is quite popular in the corporate world as it allows the professionals to work in other’s PC and avail the data of the latter. Hence, the demand for such application has increased manifolds How to use a Remote Desktop App to connect to a PC on Windows 10.
This article is dedicated to derive information about how to use a Remote Desktop App to connect to a PC on Windows 10:
The first and the most important thing or step is to setup the PC in which the connection is to be restored .
- Ensure that the user has Windows 10 Pro. To check this,
- The user can click on “Start”.
- Then go to “Settings”
- Now tap on “System” followed by “About” and search for “Edition”. The user can get information to get it by following the tutorial, Upgrade Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro.
- Once ready, the user can easily follow the regime, Start>Settings>System>Remote Desktop>Enable Remote Desktop
- Now use Remote Desktop to connect to the PC that has been prepared or Setup
- The users, who are already working in Windows 10 PC, go to Search Box present in the Taskbar.
- Type “Remote Desktop Connection” here on the bar
- Select “Remote Desktop Connection”
- Type of the name of the PC that has to be connected and then tap on “Connect”
The above-mentioned steps are relevant for connecting How to use a Remote Desktop App to connect to a PC on Windows 10.
- Change DNS Settings on your Windows 10
- How to Update Amazon Fire Stick JailBreak?
- How to update Amazon Fire Stick Exodus?
- How to Mirror iPhone to Roku TV without Wi-Fi?