Hulu Error Code P-DEV 302: Hulu has undoubtedly become one of the trending platforms of entertainment that provide its users access to unlimited content of shows and web series that are worth a watch. Moreover, owing to the huge number of contents available on this entertainment platform its popularity is increasing tremendously with each passing day. However, the subscribers of Hulu often face an issue which is error code P-DEV 302 that disrupts the viewing of its contents. With the occurrence of this error code on your Hulu account subscribers will not be able to play the videos on this platform. This article talks in brief about the various ways in which the subscribers of Hulu can fix the error code P-DEV 302 and enjoy uninterrupted access to unlimited entertaining content on Hulu.
Downloading the recent update of the Hulu application
If you encounter error P-DEV302 on Hulu then you can try downloading the most recent available update of the Hulu application. This error code usually occurs on the Hulu application when you use an outdated application. Updating the application can fix this error code. To update the Hulu application to its latest version you first need to delete it from your current device and then install it again. For carrying out the updating process just follow the simple steps mentioned below.
- First press on the V button given ion your remote to select the Hulu application
- After selecting the Hulu application press on the given yellow button and click on the update option
- In case you do not find the update option the delete the Hulu application and install it again from the app store to get its latest version.
Opt for factory reset option on your Vizio smart TV
If you have the Hulu application on your Vizio smart TV and all of a sudden face Hulu error code p-dev302 then you can opt for the factory reset option on your smart TV. If the troubleshooting process to fix error P-DEV302 on Hulu on your smart TV fails the factory reset is the last resort left to fix this particular error on the Hulu application. A Vizio smart TV features a hard and soft factory reset option. You can try on both the options to opt for factory reset. To factory reset the Vizio smart TV through the hard option, just follow the simple steps mentioned below.
- To fix Hulu error code p-dev302 on your Vizio smart TV you are first required to press the menu button given on the remote of your Vizio smart TV.
- Now you need to go to the system option and press on OK and then click on the Reset option
- Now look for the factory reset default option and enter the given lock code
- Now in the final step clock on the reset option that will turn off your TV and in turn result in updating of the latest version of the Hulu application that will finally result in fixing the error P-DEV302 on Hulu.
To reset the smart TV using the soft option you just need to switch off the TV, wait for around thirty seconds before switching it on again. This will clear any case of memory leak that has taken place in your smart TV ultimately resulting in the fixation of Hulu error code p-dev302
Hulu error code p-dev302 is quite an annoying problem faced by the subscribers of Hulu that disrupts the video. Therefore, to fix this error in a hassle-free manner you just need to follow carefully all the steps mentioned above.