Update Amazon Fire Stick JailBreak
To jailbreak means to allow the users to explore the operating system and get access to the features of the same. JailBreaking is a process used for the removal of software restrictions that are imposed on Apple devices. It allows the users to install applications, extensions, etc. on the devices that are not authorized by the Apple App Store. Jailbreaking Amazon Fire Stick means to install Kodi on it. Updates regarding Kodi software are available and the users can avail the advantage at regular intervals. New features can be availed only when the latest version of the software is accessed on Amazon Fire Stick.
Following are the steps to update Amazon Fire Stick JailBreak:
- Amazon Fire Stick should have proper network
- Click on “Search” option
- Now type “Developer” in the search field
- The list of applications will be displayed on the screen. The users can select “Downloader App”
- Install the App
- On the main page of the App, type “Kodi” in the URL bar
- Click on “Go” and browsing will begin
- The site of Kodi will be displayed on the screen
- Look for the Android version of Kodi in the software application using the remote
- It is advisable to select the 32 or 64-bit version. The latest version of the Stick is available with 32-bit CPU
- Look for the release version of the App
- Wait till the APK file downloads
- Once the downloading is completed, the file will be installed
- The latest version of Kodi will start on the Fire Stick
- The user can start streaming the content with the update of Kodi version.
With the help of the above-mentioned steps, update and upgrade can become a simple affair for the user.
- How to update Amazon Fire Stick Exodus?
- How to Mirror iPhone to Roku TV without Wi-Fi?
- How to Mirror iPhone to Roku?
- How To Fix DirecTV Buffering ISSUE on Roku TV?
- How to Connect DIRECTV to TCL Roku TV?
- How to connect Roku device to DirecTV?
- How to Connect my TCL Roku TV to WI-FI?
- How to Connect Roku to WiFi, Roku Stick?