Disney Plus error code 14: Despite the fact that there are many more subscription platforms than ever before, Disney plus has carved out a niche for itself by providing viewers with access to a massive library of exclusive content from Disney, Marvel, Star Wars, and other brands. It one of the most talked-about VOD shows, such as Wanda Vision, The Mandalorian, and Hamilton, Disney plus offers an affordable starting price.
The official title for Disney’s upcoming subscription service is Disney Plus. It contains a wide back catalogue of Disney material, including both movies and tv shows. This comprises Disney, Pixar, Marvel Studios, Star Wars, National Geographic, as well as some material from 20th Century Fox, which the company just acquired. Disney is beginning to extend its list of fresh and exclusive content, in addition to the regular content.
Several Disney plus Hotstar subscribers have registered Error Code 14 Disney plus, and all these errors are now fairly widespread on most OTT platforms. Learn about Error Code 14 Disney Plus and how to resolve it in this post explained by CancelSubscriptions.net.
What is Disney Plus error code 14?
When attempting to log in to Disney Plus, Error Code 14 is often encountered. It’s an indication that the device can’t remember your user id and password. Surprisingly, this issue will occur even though you have correctly inserted the login details.
Multi-device usage appears to be the key cause, according to people who have experienced this problem. Disney Plus was implemented as a bonus feature that allows users to stream content on up to four different devices at once. Changing back and forth between the same username and the app’s database seems to screw up the parameters. As a result, you are effectively prevented from signing in.
How to resolve Disney Plus error code 14?
With several various systems now supporting Disney’s streaming platform, it’s no surprise that this kind of problem crops up now and then. Changing your Disney Plus password, irrespective of which systems you’re using, is the safest way to avoid the Code 14 mistake.
Six characters are expected as a minimum password length, with at least one number or special character. While this appears to be adequate protection, you might need to go ahead with that.
What causes Disney Plus error code 14?
Following are the reasons/causes of Disney Plus error code 14-
- You’ve typed in the wrong email address or password.
- You typed in the correct password but the incorrect case.
- A dormant account has not been used in a long
- Cookie or cache data that has been tampered with
- The web browser has a minor issue.
- Your software has a temporary flaw.
- The account has so many devices signed in.
Often these error codes can be quickly resolved, sometimes all you have to do is wait for Disney Plus and try to resolve the problem on their end. On the consumer end, it’s reasonable to verify the basics, such as changing the streaming system, and figure out how to fix Disney plus error code 14. If the problem persists, try the procedures below to resolve it.
Read Also: How to Fix Disney Plus Error 83?
How to resolve Disney Plus error code 14?
Restart the device
The Disney Plus app can also be restarted to resolve Error code 14; see below for instructions on how to do so from multiple devices-
- For Apple TV, go to locate the setting in the settings and pick the restart option.
- To use Android TV, go over to the Settings tab by clicking the Home button on the dashboard. Just on the power menu, go to about and choose the restart option.
- Hold the power button down until the power options display, then select the restart option.
- For iOS, hold the volume or side buttons to bring up the "Control" menu, then slide to power off and turn it on usually.
Use another device
Rebooting the systems does not resolve the issue, so consider moving the streaming system to see if the issue is on the user’s end. Almost all of these errors take place on Xbox consoles, so consider changing it to a Smart TV.
Maybe there’s another factor why you’re seeing Error Code 14 if you’ve just recently built your Disney Plus account.
If you try to access your Disney Plus account right after you finish creating it, the application will not let you. It will state code 14 as a cause. This is due to the fact that the account is still inactive. To make sure the account is active proceed by clicking the activation connection in the Disney Plus e-mail you got. There must be no issues signing into the app once you’ve done that.
Change the password
Changing your Disney Plus password is hassle-free. There are just a few steps to follow, just as with every other app-
- On any of your accounts, enable the Disney Plus app.
- Go over to the Change Password choice on the login screen.
- Enter your new Disney Plus password first.
- Then, enter your new password.
- Choose the "Save" option.