Winsock Reset in Windows 10
- Click on start button and then click Search icon in windows 10
- Type CMD and command prompt appears there
- Right click and click on Run as administrator
- Command prompt appears there with black window
- Type there after c:\users\xyz> “netsh winsock reset” and then hit the Enter.
- Wait for the Command Prompt to respond after reset you will see a massage “Winsock reset completed successfully”.
- Then restart your windows 10 computer.
Cancel Subscriptions is the platform where you will know How to Reset Winsock in Windows 10.