Mirror iPhone to Roku
People watching content on iPhone or iPad can easily mirror the same on Roku device. This gives them the chance to view the same on a bigger screen and enjoy the content to the fullest. Listening to the audio content with surround system is an enjoyable experience altogether.
What is the meaning of screen mirroring?
Following are the steps that make it possible to mirror iPhone to Roku:
- Click on “Settings” in the Roku device
- Choose “System”
- Select “Screen Mirroring”
- Select “Screen Mirroring Mode” and click on “Prompt” or “Always Prompt”. The OK button on the remote has to be clicked to get access to the above-mentioned options.
- In the App, click on “Cast” button.
- Then select the Roku device reflected in the pop-up list.
- The Roku App has to be installed in the iPhone to cast media that is stored on the phone.
- Now open Roku App and select “Devices”
- Click on “Media”
- Now make the final selection of videos, audio, or photos that the user wishes to cast on the TV.
With the help of the simple steps, the user can get a magnified vision of the content and it will be enjoyable to watch or hear the same in a bigger screen with an awesome sound surround system.
- How To Fix DirecTV Buffering ISSUE on Roku TV?
- How to Connect DIRECTV to TCL Roku TV?
- How to connect Roku device to DirecTV?
- How to Connect my TCL Roku TV to WI-FI?
- How to Connect Roku to WiFi, Roku Stick?
- How to Connect Roku with Username and Password?
- How to connect Roku to Wi-Fi without remote?
- How to connect Roku to Wi-Fi?