Mirror iPhone to Roku TV without Wi-Fi: There are times when you may be interested to share content on your iPhone with other devices like Roku but Wi-Fi may not be readily available. But there is no need to worry because you can effectively watch the content from iPhone to Roku or other devices without the Wi-Fi.
Mirror iPhone to Roku TV without Wi-Fi
The simplest way to the mirror iPhone to Roku TV without Wi-Fi is to mirror phone to TV with Apple TV App. It allows the users to mirror iPhone to Roku directly on the TV. The main point to remember here is that both iPhone and TV should be using the same network.
Read Also: How to connect Roku to Wi-Fi?
So here we are with the simple tutorial about how to mirror iPhone to Roku TV without Wi-Fi:
- Open Control Centre on ions
- The user will find “AirPlay” mirroring button. The symbol for this is a triangle that points up in the rectangle.
- The list of devices will appear on the screen and the user needs to select Apple TV. AirPlay the video on the Apple TV.
Another method is to download the Airbeam App
- The user needs to download the Mirror for Roku Streaming Channel. This can be found in the “Personal Media” section of Roku device
- Installation of Mirror for Roku app in the device is important.
- It will use local network to look for the Roku Device
- When Roku is found, click on it.
- Screen mirroring will be initiated when the user will click “Start Mirroring” option
- After Choosing: Mirror for Roku” option, the user should select “Start Broadcast” option to start mirroring.
How to focus on mirroring on Roku:
- On the Roku device, go to “Settings”
- Open “System” and then go to “Screen Mirroring”.
- Now you need to verify either “Prompt” or “Always Allow”. Indicate by check marking the option.
- From the App Store, download the Roku App on your iPhone. Accept the terms and conditions and allow it to install. The Roku app will look for a receiver.
- Upon finding the device, connect it.
How to mirror iPhone to Roku?
Control Centre easily allows mirroring iPhone to Roku. Follow the steps mentioned below:
- Look for the “Control Centre” on your iPhone and open it.
- iPhone X and latest version users should swipe down the screen from upper-right
- iPhone 8 and earlier users swipe up from the bottom.
- “Screen Mirroring” option should be selected.
- Select your Roku device.
- A code will flash on your TV that is connected to the Roku device, enter the code in your iPhone.
- Now select “OK”
How to mirror iPhone to Roku using Screensaver:
- Go to the Media Selection Screen and choose “Screensaver”.
- A drop-down menu is available there. Your screensaver photos are available there. Select the resource you want.
- You can select the photo of your choice that you want to add by check marking the same.
- After finishing photo addition, select “Next”
- You can tap on “Style” and “Speed” in order to adjust photos according to your requirement. Then you may choose “Set Screensaver”.
- Now, select “OK”.
- You may “Cancel” if you wish to start all-over again.
The steps can be followed by the users and unlimited content can be enjoyed without Wi-Fi. The users are happy and content with the quality of content. Wi-Fi is not available at all times. Mirroring is a great feature that allows your iPhone to mirror to your TV without Wi-Fi. Watching the content on a bigger screen should not be limited to Wi-Fi connections and Apple ensures that the users enjoy the content anytime and anywhere. At last through this blog provided by CancelSubscriptions.net website, you can easily connect Mirror iPhone to Roku TV without Wi-Fi