In this article you learn how to link Spotify to Alexa – Spotify
Echo devices are compatible with Spotify Connect
How to link Spotify to Alexa?
- The first step is to open the Alexa App.
- Hit the Play icon that the user can find in the bottom.
- The user will see the Music & Books button.
- Hit it and click on More Music Streaming Services
- Select Spotify here
- Use your details here to log in to your Spotify Premium account
- Link the accounts
The users of Spotify Free in the USA, Australia, and New Zealand can enjoy the music on smart speakers like Alexa for free.
Setting Spotify as the default music service
- Open Alexa App
- Go the Settings
- Go down to Music
- Hit on Choose Default Music Service
- Press or select Spotify
- Hit Done
When Spotify becomes the default music service, the playlist of the app is reflected rather than Amazon Music.
The robust features of both the apps, Amazon Alexa and Spotify provide an enriching and satisfying experience to music lovers as they can easily get soaked in the power of music and enjoy the tunes as per their choice.