Fix DirecTV Buffering ISSUE on Roku TV: Buffering issue can dampen your spirits as your favorite program gets hitched. It is a common problem faced by streaming users. It can be extremely irritating to experience buffering issues right in the middle of streaming. Hence, resolving the issue is a priority and the article will guide you through different ways and techniques to resolve the DirectTV buffering problem on Roku TV.
Read Also: How to Connect DIRECTV to TCL Roku TV?
The sound quality in streaming videos often faces issues that can be fixed in DIRECTV. The viewers can expect that the sound quality can improve a lot. During primetime hours, the sound quality may stoop lower further; but the good news is that it can be restored. Even if the internet connectivity is strong, yet buffering issues may be faced and this irritates the users.
How to Fix DirecTV Buffering ISSUE on Roku TV? Read Carefully
- Identifying the issue is the best way to get closer to a resolution. Check the internet speed. Suggested internet speed for DIRECTV Now is an important requisite for flawless operations.
- Slow Wi-Fi or server are the primary concerns that develop buffering issues in DIRECTV. Consider the following regime too:
- Select “Settings” on your Roku remote.
- Go to “Network” and select “About”.
- Search for the signal strength. If it says Poor or Fair, then try other suggestions listed to improve its strength.
- Consider changing the router and shifting to one that has Wi-Fi AC standards. If the router is placed far away or blocked, then you will face connectivity issues contributing to buffering sound. Shifting to the AC standard from the old N standard will offer a new experience to the users.
- You may also consider changing the Router to achieve the desired results. If the router is old, then upgrading or replacement are the ideal options.
- The router’s software may be outdated.
- Updating the firmware of the router is another great deed that you can perform to save yourself from buffering issues. Install a new model with a 5GHz network.
- There may be other devices running on the same network increasing its load. So first check the devices using the same network. If streaming players, gaming, and computers are run on the same network simultaneously, then act wisely and limit the use of devices on the network at the same time.
- Delete the DIRECTV App from your player and download it again to rule out the buffering issue.
- Make sure that Roku TV is not on Standby mode.
- Try to disconnect and reconnect all cables of Roku Device.
- One of the best and most effective solutions is to restart the DIRECTV. Restarting the device can eliminate the glitches that it faces. Power-off Roku completely and then start to see if the problem still persists.
- You may also consider manually adjust the bitrate to improve the issue of buffering. Roku automatically selects the bitrate required to stream uninterrupted based on the speed of the network. But if it is not working, then you may try to adjust the same manually also.
- Use the Roku remote, go to the hidden settings screen. Go to “Home” and press it 5 times, then press “Reverse Scan” 3 times, and press “ Forward Scan” twice.
- The Bit Rate hidden screen will appear. Go to “Manual Selection”.
- Choose higher or lower bitrate to see if it works.
But if the above-mentioned tips also do not do the trick for you, then consider connecting with Roku customer care for more assistance.
These are some of the tips provided by CancelSubscriptions.net Website ,that can be tried by the users to fix DIRECTV buffering issue on Roku TV