Deleting Gmail Account is a simple process that the users can follow and eliminate the existence of the email account. The process of deleting the account will be a permanent one. Once the email account is canceled, all the emails and settings will cease to exist. The user will not be able to send or receive any mail on the same email ID. One important thing to note here is that the user will not lose the other listings associated with the Google Account. The users will still be able to access Google Drive, Calendar, Google Play, etc. The only requirement that Google may ask for is an alternate email ID to access the content.
5 Easy Step to Delete a Gmail account?
- Go to Google.com and sign-in to your email account
- In the upper-right corner, the user will find the “grid icon”, click on it
- Select Account
- The “Account preferences” section will open and the user can select “Delete your account or services”
- Go to “Delete products”
- It will ask for the user password, enter it.
- It is an optional step here. The users who want to save their data from getting erased can follow this step and click “Download Data”
- There will a trash can icon next to Gmail, click on it.
- Enter an alternate email ID here that should not be a Gmail one.
- Now click on “Send Verification Email”
- The user must have received an email in the Google account mentioning the alternate email
- Follow the link for deleting the account
- Click “Yes, I want to delete [email protected]”
- Select “Delete Gmail”
- Click “Done”
Explore more solution for Gmail account related issues with Cancel Subscription