How to Connect my TCL Roku TV to WI-FI
TCL Roku TV is a High Definition smart TV that provides unlimited access to TV shows, movies, and live video streaming. The viewers are assured to have a seamless experience as the clarity and quality of viewing is par excellence. An internet connection is a pre-requisite to avail the content and enjoy viewing it uninterrupted. It is simple to connect TCL Roku TV to WiFi in the varied smart devices and enjoy the content at the comfort of your home or work place. The user should keep the username and password ready to establish connectivity with How to Connect my TCL Roku TV to WI-FI?.
When I then turned on the TCL for the first time, the internet connection was already “hot” and I proceeded to update the firmware in both the TV and the built-in Roku. This connection is on another floor in our house, so I again checked the connection speed, which was around 350 mps…still a good 20 times what I would need to stream 4k.
Following are the simple steps that can be followed to How to Connect my TCL Roku TV to WI-FI?:
- Open the main screen by clicking on “Home” button on the remote
- Select “Settings”
- Select “Network” by clicking the right arrow button
- Again press the right arrow button and click on “Wireless”
- The TCL Roku TV will look for the available wireless network
- Select the desired wireless network from the list displayed on screen
- Click “OK”
- Enter the password for the related username on the screen
- Click “Connect”
- Press “OK”
The connection will be successfully established and the TV will start showing the content that can be easily accessed by the users.
- How to Connect Roku to WiFi, Roku Stick?
- How to Connect Roku with Username and Password?
- How to connect Roku to Wi-Fi without remote?
- How to connect Roku to Wi-Fi?