Cancel a Subscription on iPad or iPhone
A subscription is a format to access content from a particular app or website. The services from the concerned platform can be availed after paying a particular fee, maybe for a period of time. Some subscriptions can be renewed automatically unless the user wants to cancel them. Some subscriptions are available for free in recent years.
Apple makes it simple to manage subscriptions and here is the simple way to how to cancel a subscription on iPad or iPhone?
- Go to the Settings and open it
- Enter your name
- Click on Subscription. If Subscription is not seen then the user can look for iTunes & App Store and tap it. Then the user can tap their Apple ID, sign in, drop-down menu scrolling with lead to Subscriptions and tap it.
- The user should click the Subscription that he/she wants to manage
- Now click Cancel Subscription and if the button is not visible, then it means that the subscription is already canceled.
- Click Confirm to complete the cancellation of the subscription.
The subscription can be enjoyed until the current subscription period ends. Henceforth, it will be canceled as availed by the users.