Fix Pandora app when it stops working: In recent years, the Pandora app has grown in popularity among music fans all around the world. It can be upsetting if Pandora stops working when you need it the most. If you’re having a hard time with such an issue, this article will show you how to solve it. With Pandora, it is possible to download and store Pandora audio using a specialized tool.
Ways to fix Pandora app when it stops working
Is your Pandora app crashing, making it difficult to play music? It must be noted that you are not the only one who feels this way. Interestingly, depending on the sort of smartphone device you have, there are many remedies. Let’s look at some of the options for resolving Pandora issues.
How to Fix Pandora app when it stops working on iOS devices?
Mainly two strategies can be implemented if Pandora stops working on iOS. You might try restarting the iPhone to see if the problem goes away. You can also reinstall the Pandora application and start all over again.
Restart the iOS device
Restarting the iPhone is a quick and convenient way to address a variety of minor software issues. As a result, it is worthwhile to attempt this way to resolve the Pandora not working glitch on the device. Restarting the iPhone involves turning it off and on again. When you do so, the iOS and all loaded apps on the device are reset. This method can be used to handle a variety of small issues.
- First, you need to press the power button, also known as the Sleep/Wake button.
- A Slide will appear on the screen after that. Now, swipe the red colour button to the right to turn the smartphone off.
- Before switching on the gadget, you must wait about 20-30 seconds.
- To turn the device back on, hit the power button a second time.
Reinstall the App on an iOS device
- Hold down the Pandora icon for a few seconds, then click ‘Delete.’
- After you’ve confirmed the removal, go to the App Store.
- Reinstall Pandora and sign in.
Reach out to Pandora Twitter account if you’re still experiencing problems as Pandora utilizes its Twitter account to notify customers of potential issues, the reason being that services fall or have outages from time to time.
How to Fix Pandora app when it stops working on Android Devices?
There are also some things you may do if Pandora stops working on the Android device. Try restarting the phone and see if the issue is still there. If the problem with the application crashing continues, it’s time to delete the cache on your device.
The power savings mode on many Android devices might interrupt music streams. To prevent music streaming disruptions while in power savings mode, you need to establish an exception. So here are the steps to proceed-
- Click on the ‘Settings’ app.
- Select ‘Apps & Notifications’ at the bottom of the smartphone screen.
- Next, locate ‘Pandora‘and select ‘Advanced.’
- Search for the ‘Battery’ prompt, then go for the Battery Saver option.
- Doing so will remove the Pandora app from the ‘battery optimization’ mode.
Background restrictions on Pandora app
At times apps that are operating in the background are stopped by devices. This is the most likely cause of Pandora stopping when the lock screen is activated. Here’s how to get rid of Pandora’s background limitations.
On the home screen, tap and hold down the Pandora icon.
- To view ‘App Info,’ click the ‘Gear’ icon.
- Simply select ‘Advanced’ and then ‘Battery.’
- Next, check to see if Pandora can be used in the background.
- Disable the limitation if the ‘Background restriction’ setting shows ‘Restricted.’
You will now be able to play Pandora in the background without the application stops. Check out the Pandora Twitter handle for an official outage if you’re still facing difficulties. If there are any issues with the streaming app, you will find the information on Twitter.
Check for Updates on Pandora
Whenever the Pandora app is outdated, most users report that it performs incorrectly. The most obvious way for dealing with an out-of-date app is to upgrade it. All of the issues and other flaws will most likely be addressed in the forthcoming release. As a result, it is recommended that you check for any available updates for Pandora and install them at the earliest. Steps to follow to update Pandora App- Visit :- www.cancelsubscriptions.com
- To see if an update is available, go to the App Store.
- Then to see if an update is available, go to the App Store.
- Next press the Updates button toward the right-hand side at the bottom of the screen.
- You’ll now see a list of all the applications that have updates available. If Pandora is listed there click on it to update.