How to fix Netflix incognito mode error: Did you know? Netflix was the first global streaming service available to home television viewers. Netflix was a subscription-based DVD network that mailed DVDs directly to your residence when it first launched almost 20 years ago. Netflix is still doing it (more about that later), but in 2007, it launched its subscription service, which allows users to watch plenty of on-demand Films and TV shows without ads .
Ten years down the lane, Netflix has grown into one of the biggest names in entertainment, delivering widely praised TV shows and films as well as launching original comedy shows and more .
How does Netflix work?
Netflix’s layout will be immediately familiar if you’ve already used a streaming service, but even beginners will find it easy to get started. Your list will be your main source of movies and while browsing you’ll notice a small plus sign in a circular shape when viewed on an app or website. This button adds objects to your queue to be viewed later.
What is Netflix Incognito Mode Error?
The Netflix Incognito Mode Error, also known as Netflix 7399-1260, is a relatively recent problem that many users have complained about.
The Netflix Incognito Mode Error is created by a defective network link. The root cause of this error has yet to be found. When a person tries to use Netflix in incognito mode in their tab, this error appears. However, you can get away with this problem by using a VPN.
Users of Netflix have recorded several cases where the video suddenly stops and the users are met with an issue, which they can address to Netflix support for a solution. At present, Netflix has developed a new error known as the incognito mode error, which has the error code m7399-1260-00000024.
Why does Netflix Incognito Mode Error?
Since incognito mode doesn’t usually cause errors itself unless Netflix does not endorse it, thus more information is demanded in such a scenario. On the other hand, even researchers state the factors are unclear much of the occasions since there is no problem with Netflix’s software.
While cache and cookies are intended to allow you to browse websites easily which you’ve recently viewed. However, it can cause problems like the Netflix Incognito mode error.
Ways to Fix Netflix incognito mode error
Netflix incognito mode error M7399-1260-00000024 is the error code, which suggests a problem with the web browser’s Incognito or Guest Mode. However, there may be a variety of explanations for this Netflix Incognito Mode error
It has been also stated that because Netflix offers various content to stream in different regions the error may appear. For example, the content offered in the United States may differ from that planned for India. One of the reasons Netflix does not allow incognito surfing is because of such content limitation.
Some of the ways to fix it are described here in response to these triggers, and you may use them as necessary-
Clear Chrome’s browsing data
- Go to the three dots button present on the top right of Chrome
- Head to the advanced window right after selecting the Settings option.
- Choose Clear Browsing Data from the Privacy options menu.
- Then, on the Advanced window, pick the Time Range list.
- Click All Time and Media Licenses from the drop-down menus.
- To complete the process, select the Clear Data button.
- Set up your Netflix VPN.
- Use incognito mode to stream Netflix.
Close incognito mode
As basic it can be, you should try watching Netflix content in normal mode instead of incognito mode, as incognito mode prohibits websites from saving any data on the device. When you use Netflix in incognito mode, your browser restricts Netflix from saving any information on your device. This can cause Netflix to crash occasionally, resulting in the incognito mode error.
- Shut the browser window tab in incognito mode.
- Start your browser normally from the screen shortcut or the Start page.
- Stream Netflix in a normal browser window and try to watch the same movie you were waiting to watch earlier in incognito mode.
Restart the device
It’s quite possible that Netflix incognito mode error is just temporary and is caused by some minor issues that can be quickly resolved by restarting your computer.
We suggest restarting your device and opening a new Chrome incognito window. Reconnect to your Netflix account and view if the problem still exists.
Upgrade the browser
At times the error sticks around when your browser is not upgraded. All that is required is to choose a different browser or update your browser to the newest version. Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Opera are some of the web browsers that Netflix supports.
If your streaming device’s storage capacity is less than 1000 MB, you will have to clear some space on it before you can watch Netflix. Follow the steps below-
- Select on ‘This PC’ or ‘My Computer,’ based on which Windows version you’re using.
- Examine the space present on your C drive, which acts as the default driver for Windows and all of your programmes, as well as the browser.
- Clean out some space by deleting redundant programmes and clearing cache if there is very little space left.
- After you’ve effectively removed some space, try streaming Netflix once again.
- Click the Apple icon on your screen
- Select the -About This Mac option from the menu.
- Tap on the Storage option.
- In case there isn’t sufficient storage, you need to clear some space. If you are not sure how to do it, you can use Google to search for methods to free up space on your Mac computer.
- To access the Run box, click Windows + R.
- In the run directory, enter appwiz.cp.
- Uninstall Chrome by right-clicking on it.
- Restart your computer once the process is finished.
- Chrome should be downloaded and reinstalled.
Finally, open a new incognito window after reinstalling Chrome on your device and link Netflix to see if the Netflix incognito mode error is still showing up. Visit: www.cancelsubscriptions.net