Netflix error code m7703-1003: Netflix is yet another platform for anyone seeking limitless content. However, if you use it for an extended period, certain issues can occur, leaving you dissatisfied. If an element needed to run the streaming service is lacking from your browser, you’ll get the notification that reads Netflix error code M7703-1003. When this mistake occurs, the message is as follows-Whoops, something went wrong… Unforeseen Error. The alphabetic error code can be found just below the full error message.
Such an error code is only a string of numbers that provides no detail about its error’s likely source. Isn’t it upsetting? Below are all of the potential causes and explanations for Netflix error M7703-1003. Many of these approaches have been developed and proven based on our own perceptions and customer reviews. Don’t opt-out of any of the steps because you never know which one would be the best fit for you.
Read Also: Troubleshoot Netflix Error Code NW-3-6
Causes of Netflix error code m7703-1003?
There aren’t many factors that lead to the development of this issue. The following are a few of those explanations.
- It will occur if the cache of the Chrome browser becomes complete or damaged.
- This error will occur if the Widevine Content Decryption Module is not updated.
- It might appear if the Google Chrome configurations have been corrupted in any way.
Solutions to Fix Netflix error code m7703-1003
Clean Chrome Cache
If the data in Google Chrome’s cache memory becomes damaged or completely full, you can encounter this error code while attempting to open the Netflix platform. The appropriate way to solve this issue is to clear the elements of the cache memory. The steps for doing so are outlined below-
- To access Google Chrome, first look for it on your screen and click on it.
- Then, go over to the top-right corner of the web browser and press the three vertical dots to access the menu.
- Select the More tools choice from that menu. Then select the option listed- Clear browsing data.
- When you select that choice, you will be taken to a new ‘Settings’ tab. A browser tab with the title “Clear browsing data” will appear.
- Select ‘All-time’ as the ‘Time range‘ within that tab, and then check all the choices.
- After which click the ‘Clear info‘ button to erase all the data from the Chrome web browser caches.
Enable protected Content
Netflix errors can often be caused by disconnecting the protected content. To allow protected content in your Web Browser, follow the instructions below-
- Double click on Google Chrome
- Select Settings from the 3 dots in the top-right corner.
- Select Privacy and Security from the menu.
- Then choose Protected Content from the Site Settings menu.
- Enable the Allow sites to play protected content slide bar.
Use another profile
If none of the aforementioned methods function, try creating a new profile to see if it helps. This can only be used as another last resort because you would delete all of your bookmarks and favourites. Ensure that your account settings are saved to your Gmail ID so that you can still log in and activate all of your stuff without missing out on anything.
To access the profile settings, click the profile icon in Browser’s taskbar. Next to Sync, click Turn off. Also, pick Add person from the new window that appears when you press Manager other people.
Sign in as the new user and reboot Chrome after you’ve finished making it. It’s also a good idea to log out of your new profile so all of the previous settings are removed.
Reset Chrome Browser settings as default
The error code m7703 1003 will surface even if the Chrome settings have been changed. If you’d like to get rid of it, you must restore the default settings. The measures to take for the same are as follows-
- Open the Chrome Browser
- Tap on the 3 dots in the upper right corner.
- Scroll down to pick the advanced option.
- Recover the settings to the original defaults by selecting this option.
- Now select Reset Settings from the menu.
- The configurations will be reset to normal after a short time, and you will be able to use Netflix without difficulty. The very same notification will no longer be shown.
Find out more error solution for Netflix issue with Cancel Subscription