Disney Plus With Verizon Unlimited: There is a piece of good news for the Verizon users: they can get 1 year of free streaming of Disney plus. This will enable the users to watch all the Disney plus classic shows and other exclusive original shows for free. But to connect Disney plus account to your Verizon account users need to have a Verizon Fios home internet subscription or Verizon unlimited wireless. Similarly, for the users who have their annual Disney plus subscription or multi-year subscriptions, taking the Disney+ Verizon account will mean that their previous subscriptions will be paused for a period of 1 year, and then again after the end of this promotional period, users can use their purchases subscription. So, one does not need to worry about their purchased subscription. However, when the 1 years Verizon promotional Disney plus offer ends one needs to cancel the service, or Disney plus subscription will get auto-renewed with a price of $6.99 on a monthly basis.
The 1 year promotional Disney plus offer with Verizon seems to be sufficient enough to enjoy some of the exciting movies on Disney plus like The Simpsons, Star Wars, and other movies and shows.
Steps To Get Disney Plus With Verizon Unlimited Account
Below are the steps which will guide you how to get Disney plus with a Verizon account
- First, you need to visit the Verizon and Disney plus sign up page
- Then you need to click on Disney plus
- Sign in by using your username and password, and you must remember you should have the Verizon unlimited account to continue with the signup process. If you do not have a Verizon unlimited account you need to register for it.
- Then select on Disney plus button situated below 1st year on us at $6.99 on a monthly basis
- Then you need to accept the terms and conditions displaying on your page by checking the accept box
- Finally, click on enroll button
Read More: How to resolve Disney Plus error code 14?
Steps To Get Disney plus with Verizon In Case You Do Not Have Unlimited Account
Below we will discuss steps how to get Disney plus with Verizon account in case you do not have unlimited Verizon plans.
- Visit the Verizon and Disney plus sign up page
- Then choose to get started
- Then you will get a display which says change your plan to unlimited
- Then select on plan change
- After the above step sign in to the account by using your username and password
- Then select any unlimited wireless plans by Verizon which suits your budget
- After selecting an unlimited plan of Verizon, return back to the signup page of Verizon and Disney plus
- Sign up from that page to enroll yourself into the service and get a free 1 year Disney plus account
Before, proceeding with the above-discussed steps to connect Disney plus account with Verizon account users need to sign up into the Disney plus account separately through the official website of Disney plus. While registering there you will get a free seven days offer and you do not have to pay anything while registering on Disney plus. After successfully creating a Disney plus account one needs to add the account to their Verizon account.
After you successfully complete every step discussed above you will get a free Disney plus 12-month subscription. The free Disney plus service will end if the users cancel their Verizon unlimited plan from their account.