Delete Videos from Amazon Library: Whether you’re a movie lover or a series binge-watcher, Amazon Prime Video seems to be for you. This exclusive streaming video application is perfect for Prime members and offers them access to millions of amazing contents. The vast Prime Video collection features films and TV shows from all genres. From romcoms to enduring classics to Amazon’s award-winning Prime Originals, there’s something for everyone.
However, apart from watching, the service provides a download feature, allowing you to upload your favorite videos and movies to the Amazon Library and view them offline at a later point in time. While travelling or in places where the internet service is bad, this is a solid option to opt for. Nevertheless, when it comes to your device’s capacity, the download option poses a major issue.
After completely watching the content, you’ll be left with massive files that take up a lot of room on the device’s already minimal storage. When it comes to uploading more content or installing other apps on the smartphone, this can be a struggle. Thankfully, you can delete videos from your Amazon library to free up space for other purposes.
Ways to delete videos from Amazon Library
To delete videos or movies from Amazon Prime, follow the instructions:
- Log in to the Amazon account using a web browser on the device.
- Click on the Accounts & List category. There will be a menu.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Your Video Library option on the ‘Your Account’ menu.
- To reach the Amazon video collection, go to -Your Video Library.
- Tap on the video icon in the position of the video you would like to remove TV Shows or Movies.
- To delete the video from the library, click the delete option. A confirmation notification will display once you’ve finished.
- Return to the library and repeat the last two steps to remove any remaining Amazon Prime content.
Steps to delete Amazon videos on iPad
There are also ways to delete movies from your smartphones iPad or tablets that you’ve downloaded from Amazon. Take the following steps to delete Amazon videos on iPad-
- Click on the Amazon Prime Video application on your device.
- Navigate to the “Downloads” tab at the end of the device’s screen.
- You’ll see a collection of all the videos you’ve downloaded and added to the Amazon library.
- Select the “Edit” button in the top right corner of the page.
- Next, click the select icon on the left side of the video file to pick the videos you would like to remove.
- Finally, to delete the videos from the Amazon Prime library, click the Delete option at the end of the display.
How to get Amazon Prime membership?
People new top Amazon Prime can join up for a 30-day free trial of Amazon Prime. You also have a choice here to cancel the subscription at any moment. If you wish to keep your subscription after the trial time ends, it will cost $12.99 monthly. You can also spend $119 for a year and saving an amount of $36.88 on a Prime subscription.
While there are packages for students as well; the cost of Amazon Prime for students is $6.49 monthly, with a free 6-month trial for new subscribers. For $4.95 which is $25 off, Prime students get exclusive textbook offers and a month’s accessibility to tutors and online resources. In a short, Amazon Prime membership comes with so many benefits that can help you save time & expense. Use Amazon’s 30-day risk-free trial to see if Prime is a good choice to opt for or not.
What are the additional benefits of Amazon Prime?
Amazon strives to be the one-stop destination for all things entertaining, including gaming. Monthly, as part of the Prime membership, you’ll receive a variety of free PC games and in-game items.
One of Amazon Prime’s key advantages is that it caters to music enthusiasts. Amazon Prime Music is a free service included with the Prime membership that allows you to listen to your favorite songs ad-free, whenever and wherever you choose. Use the Amazon Music app on all of the devices to listen to music, or go to music.amazon.com on your PC.
Delete Videos from Amazon Library: Amazon prime films and movies can fill up a lot of storage space on the device, preventing you from downloading new ones or installing other apps. However, users may quickly delete videos from the Amazon video library using the methods to clear up storage space.