Control Element TV Without Remote: In the United States, Element is known for producing affordable televisions. The TVs have attractive features such as high resolution and multiple inputs for additional devices. Even so, as in any electronic device, things can go wrong. In case you lost or broken your remote control, don’t get tensed as you can still use the remote to monitor and restore Element TV.
Yes, that’s true, if you have an older or newer TV, you still can indulge your viewing experience without using a conventional remote. In this article, we will further discuss various ways in which you can control Element TV without a remote. Let’s begin!
Some of the ways to control Element TV without remote include-
Manual controls on the Element TV
The manual dials on an Element TV are the simplest way to switch it on without a remote. On the side of the set, there are control buttons. You wouldn’t need a remote to change the sound levels or switch on the TV, for instance. While some features, nevertheless, necessitate the simultaneous use of several buttons. For reference, if you want to push OK on Element TV without using the remote, you must simultaneously hold the MENU and volume controls. Although the procedure is time-consuming, it does not necessitate the use of any additional equipment.
While using manual keys to monitor the television is convenient, it certainly has shortcomings, especially when changing the TV’s input. As a result, if you don’t have a remote, you’ll have to use the phone as a digital remote to change the input on Element TV.
Usage of Smartphone
If you are thinking about whether there an Element TV remote app or not? The answer is yes, indeed. Although the Android ecosystem has a plethora of third-party remote applications, the Element Application integrates easily on all Element TV sets.
- To get the Element TV remote APK for Android, go to the link.
- Visit the Google Play Store.
- Look for the Element TV Remote app on the App Store.
- Install should be selected.
- Allow time for the software to download and update.
- If you have an iOS device, then a user can only monitor the Element TV with a third-party app. SURE, a free application is the easiest third-party app to use.
To get the application on the iOS device, follow these steps-
- Go to the App Store and download it.
- Click the search box and insert SURE in the given space.
- To instal the app, click it and select GET.
If you’ve downloaded and installed the software, make sure it’s linked to the same WIFI network as the TV in order for it to work. You can now monitor Element TV with the smartphone once the two systems are connected. In addition, unlike manual controls, the downloaded app closely resembles the original TV remote as it contains all of the required buttons.
Moreover, utilizing the smartphone as a remote can only be a temporary solution while you search for a more permanent solution. The issue might arise when you get a call while channel surfing or adjusting the sound, for instance, the TV will be disconnected from the digital remote and you will have to restart the operation.
At times the Element TV might not connect to WIFI, some of the steps are mentioned below to resolve it-
- It’s possible that you’ll need to reboot the TV and router to solve the issue.
- Go to Settings>System>Advanced System Settings> Factory Reset> Factory Reset All to reboot the Element TV.
- Verify with the router provider or ISP for guidance on how to reboot the router. In some cases, simply unplugging it and plugging it back in will suffice, while in others, pushing the reset button on the device will be required.
Some of the reasons that can cause Element TV to not connect to WIFI are-
- The wireless network link will crash if you choose the incorrect wireless network name.
- It’s possible that you typed the password incorrectly. It’s important to keep in mind that network passwords are case-sensitive.
- If the router’s Mac filtering is enabled, it’s likely that the ISP will block your TV’s Mac id from connecting to the internet.