The popularity of Roku has increased in recent times owing to the growing demand for live streaming channels. The platform has acquired much appreciation of the users as diverse content like movies and TV shows are easily available on it. It requires an internet connection to operate uninterrupted and provide the viewers with unlimited fun and entertainment. It comes with a remote that requires Wi-Fi connectivity to operate and this means that the remote is not operational if the Wi-Fi is not working. Following are the steps that will help the users Connect Roku to Wi-Fi Without Remote?
Install the Roku App in the device. Apple users can download the app from Apple Play Store and Android users can go to Google Play Store for the process of download.
- The user needs to open the app. There are set of instructions that need to be followed by the users.
- Click on “Devices” that is visible on the bottom of the screen. If the user has downloaded the app and is a first-time user then it is mandatory to click OK and allow the app to find Roku devices
- Select the Roku Device
- Click on the Remote icon and the user will find a Plus sign icon. This is the remote icon
- Click on it
- The user will get access to use the remote to control Roku.
An important thing to note here is that the Roku App and the Smartphone should be Connect Roku to Wi-Fi Without Remote?. Another important point is that the Roku player will not work in premises outside the user’s home because the Wi-Fi network will vary and same network is required for the uninterrupted working of the player.
How to connect Roku with Wi-Fi without remote?
Now let’s see how to connect Roku with Wi-Fi without remote using Mobile Hot Spot:
- Use the mobile with Hot Spot
- Use the same name and password for the mobile Hot Spot that was last used for Roku Player
- iPhone users will click on “Settings”, then go to “General” and then click on “Wi-Fi”. Then connect to the Hot Spot
- Click on “Devices” and select the Roku player
- Click on the Remote icon that you will see in a Plus sign on the screen
- Use the Remote on the app to go to Settings in Roku
- Click on “Network”
- Click on “Setup Connection” and select “Wireless”
- Click on “OK” in the device
- Select the network, enter the password
- Click “Connect”
The above-mentioned steps are simple to follow and establish Roku player connectivity without Connect Roku to Wi-Fi Without Remote? using Wi-Fi. The user can make use of the guide and have a fun time viewing interesting content available on the platform. Visit:www.cancelsubscriptions.net