Cancel your Audible account easily: If you enjoy reading but don’t have enough time to do so, consider listening to them instead. Audible is a subsidiary of Amazon that sells and creates voiced audio material. Audible is an Amazon subscription provider that gives audiobooks as well as audio versions of articles, TV shows, and radio shows. It is a subscription service that includes a recurring monthly charge.
Audible also has a credit system: when you sign up for an Audible subscription, you’ll get either one or two credits per month to use. The majority of audiobooks are a single credit, with certain lengthy compositions needing two credits and others involving a portion of the credit. If you mistakenly registered to it or paid for it without realizing it, use the instructions below to instantly cancel the Amazon Audible subscription.
Reason users cancel your Audible account
Some of the reason users cancel the Audible account include-
- The subscription fee to Audible is too expensive for a single monthly credit.
- You don’t like Audible recommender because it doesn’t bring up the information you’re looking for.
- The aim of someone using the app has shifted: For example, you used to drive a lot too much and now you don’t.
- When you read instead of listening, you gain a better understanding.
- A user found options to Audible audiobooks that are less expensive.
Can a user put the Audible account on hold and not cancel it?
Yes, you can place your Audible service on hold once every 12 months when you’re a monthly subscriber. The account can be placed on hold for one to three months. Subscribers whose subscription plans do not receive credits or who created their profiles before 2006 are not eligible for this functionality. To place the Audible account on hold, contact customer care for further assistance.
How to cancel your Audible account easily?
After you have defined the reason, you can withdraw your Audible subscription. We’ll start with a basic step-by-step procedure and then go through some additional guidelines that you need to follow-
- Go to the Audible desktop website and sign up. From the Audible device or tablet app, you can’t cancel your membership.
- Account Details can be accessed by selecting the menu arrow beside the name.
- At the base of the section view membership info, select Cancel membership.
- Audible then requests information on the reasons for the cancellation on the next display. Select the Cancel Members button after explaining the reasons.
- Amazon may provide you with an option based on the location and the factors for the cancellation.
- To verify the cancellation, sign in to Amazon Audible once more. Once you cancel, you will receive an automatic email as confirmation of the cancellation.
If you don’t have access to a computer, your iPhone’s browser will serve the purpose, follow the steps below to proceed-
- Access your iPhone’s web browser.
- Visit audible.com for more details.
- Make sure you’re logged in to your account.
- Choose My Account.
- On the left, select Membership Information.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the list.
- Select Cancel Membership from the menu.
- If required, provide input.
- Finish Cancelling option should be selected at the end.
Points to remember before cancelling the Audible subscription
It can be a cheaper option
Most users are probably familiar with the various subscription levels that Audible offers. When you go to cancel, however, a few new options become available. In addition to having to stop your subscription, Audible keeps listening for less option enables you to be billed bi-monthly rather than monthly for $14.98.
Free Audible are available
On Audible, you can’t simply download free books, but you can listen to them online titles such as Bloodchild and Other Stories by Octavia E. Butler, and The Coroner’s Lunch by Colin Cotterill and much more.
Use all your credits before cancelling the Audible subscription
If users cancel the Audible membership, they will lose the points, so use them before the withdraw. This may seem like the most obvious thing, but it’s still best to be prepared than feeling bad about it.
Opt to cancel before the month-end
This is the most usual thing to remember or know, but if users don’t cancel the subscription within the first 30 days or the next billing period, he/she will have to pay for another month.