Cancel Starz subscription on Amazon Prime: Watching streaming reality shows, web series, movies, and other media has become the new craze recently, and the pandemic situation has greatly helped people in surviving boredom during the lockdown period. The wide variety of content available on Amazon Prime, which includes unlimited shows and movies with no advertising brings entertainment to the audience in a true sense.
But on any given day if you want to cancel the subscriptions, as our personal tastes evolve on a daily basis, and we can quickly get bored watching the same television channels. You can uninstall your account and make room for new channels if you don’t wish to use Starz on Amazon Prime. While the process to cancel a subscription isn’t always easy. A lot of users might not know how to cancel Starz on Amazon, in particular.
How is Starz subscription on Amazon Prime different from others?
With a Starz subscription, you can stream a wide range of old and new movies and TV shows on practically any screen. Like many others, it features a number of exclusives, including the iconic Outlander series. Starz offers a one-week free trial with complete access to all its features.
Unlike Netflix, it is not that known among users, but it must not be overlooked because it has a lot of capacity to grow and, given its exclusive content, it’s worth a look. Apart from that, you need to cancel Starz if you no longer wish to keep the subscription.
Ways to cancel Starz subscription on Android:
Before proceeding it must be noted that this method is applicable for subscribers who signed up for Starz using their Google account. All such users can access their subscription via the Google Play Store.
Follow the steps mention to cancel Starz subscription on Android-
- Go to the Google Play Store app section after unlocking your Android device.
- Locate and click on the menu button, select ‘Subscriptions’ from the drop-down menu.
- You’ll now see a list of all of your new subscriptions; find and click Starz.
- After that, press the ‘Cancel’ option and then click on ‘Yes’ on the confirmation box. This confirms your decision to cancel Starz subscription on Android
Cancel Starz subscription with Amazon Prime:
You can proceed with Amazon Prime if you have an Amazon Prime subscription. Cancel Starz subscription by following the mentioned steps-
- Sign-in to the Amazon account using a web browser on your device.
- Tap the ‘Accounts & Lists’ menu after signing in on your account section.
- Click on ‘Memberships & Subscriptions’ from the set of categories that appears.
- Select ‘Prime Video Channels’
- Find the Starz channel and press the option ‘Cancel Channels’ under the ‘Actions’ heading.
- To complete, select “Confirm”, your subscription gets cancelled!
Methods to cancel Starz subscription via Fire Tv or Firestick:
If a user has a Starz subscription via Firestick or Fire TV, there are a couple of steps involved in order to cancel the service. The steps are as follows-
- Browse Amazon.com.
- Go to your Amazon account and sign up.
- Select Accounts & Lists
- Go to the Digital Content and Devices section.
- Next, you need to pick/choose Your Apps
- Select Your Subscriptions under the Manage menu present in the top left corner of the page.
- Find your subscription for Starz and look for the Action button present next to it.
- To cancel your subscription, turn off auto-renewal.
Steps-by-step method to cancel Starz subscription-free trail:
You can find details on ways to cancel a free trial under the Memberships and Subscriptions section. However, this isn’t always an easy situation as the aim of the service providers is to make it somewhat difficult for consumers to exit their free trial, not to worry we got for you the easiest ways to cancel Starz subscription-free trial-
- The first step is to sign in to your Amazon account from your device.
- Select Accounts and lists
- Choose a user account.
- Scroll down to find the Digital Content and Tablets.
- Click Apps and More
- Select Your Subscription from the menu
- Check into the specifics of your Starz free trial.
- Switch off the option for auto-renewal and you are all set!
Make sure to complete it before your free trial expires. Else you’ll be paid for the next month as you had a daily subscription, which you probably don’t want to happen. You can also follow the mentioned steps to cancel any other free trials you might have.