Cancel Netflix Subscription: Netflix was founded in the year 1997 in Los Gatos, California. It has emerged as one of the most popular internet entertainment services with more than 158 million memberships across 190 countries. The wide choice of online streaming of movies, TV shows, and web series has made the channel extremely high on demand. The pandemic and associated lockdown across the globe accounted in further popularity of the platform as users found the content entertaining and attention grabbing.
It can be easily downloaded in diverse devices and is compatible in both the iOS and Android platforms. Just like the downloading of the channel is simple, so also the cancellation is easy. Most of the subscription can be cancelled using the company website and a few can be cancelled through iTunes for iPad and iPhone users.
In this blog post, we will discuss both the cancellation processes so that users find the write-up informative.
Cancel Netflix subscription using web browser:
- Go to the company website of Netflix and on the top right corner there is a downward pointing arrow. Click on the Downward pointing arrow
- The drop-down menu will open with options, click Account
- Go to Memberships & Billing
- Click Cancel Membership
- Confirm the cancellation
If the option to cancel is not seen then it means that the user is being billed by a third party. The smart TV provider or iTunes may be billing for such users. In such a case, it is better to connect directly with the third party provider for the cancellation of the channel.
Cancel Netflix subscription through iTunes
- On the iOS device, go to the Settings icon
- Click on iTunes & App Store
- Click on Apple ID that can be seen at the top of the screen and then click View Apple ID
- Click on Subscriptions
- The user can find Netflix in the list of subscriptions mentioned here
- Click on Netflix
- Click on Cancel Subscription
- Tap Confirm
These are the simple steps that can be followed by the users to cancel the Netflix subscription.