Cancel LinkedIn Premium Account: LinkedIn is an online business networking platform that is widely used by the users to increase their networking in the professional world. The platform is popularly used for employment-oriented requirements and has evolved as one of the most widely used media across the globe. People and companies can make their profiles in the media and increase their networking to expand their professional and business growth. It was founded on May 5, 2003 in California, USA.
How to cancel LinkedIn premium account?
The networking grows even stronger when users opt for the premium membership/subscription. But at one point of time, the premium account holders may want to cancel the subscription. The good news is that even if the users get back to the basic profile, their connections are retained. They may lose other features that they were enjoying as premium account holders like premium insights on job postings, InMail, LinkedIn pages, etc.
How to Cancel your LinkedIn Premium Subscription through Browser:
- Go to the homepage of LinkedIn and click on Me
- The drop-down menu will open and the user should select Premium Subscription Settings
- Click on Manage Premium Account on the right side
- Click Cancel Subscription
- Select Continue to cancel
How to cancel your subscription by accessing iTunes on desktop
- Open iTunes and sign in to your Apple ID.
- Click on Account>View My Account placed on the top of the iTunes window section.
- Then, apply your Apple ID to verify yourself and click View Account.
- Further, scroll down to the Settings on the Account Information page section.
- Following this, click Manage>Edit.
- Next, click on Cancel Subscription and click Confirm.
How to cancel your subscription by accessing iTunes mobile app
- Open the iTunes Subscription Management Settings page.
- Sign In with Apple ID.
- Tap the LinkedIn> Cancel Subscription.
- Tap the Confirm button
An important thing to note here is that the user should cancel the subscription at least one day prior to the expiration of the premium account otherwise the user may get charged for the next billing cycle. The accumulated InMail credit will be cancelled as the billing cycle expires. If the user was offered a promotional plan or offer before then it will not be available for re-purchase of the membership. These important pointers should be considered by the user before cancelling the LinkedIn premium account. Their access to the features of the platform will cease henceforth the cancellation.