Cancel Grammarly Subscription: Grammarly is an American-based innovation organization that gives an advanced composing help tool dependent on man-made brainpower and normal language handling. The product was first delivered in July 2009 in Kyiv, Ukraine.
How to Cancel Grammarly Subscription Step by Step
- Log in to https://grammarly.com/signin
- Select Subscription page
- Select the Cancel Subscription link at the bottom of the page
- Select Yes, continue
- Select a reason for cancellation and click Cancel Subscription
Note: If you don’t see the Cancel Subscription link at the bottom of the page, try using a different browser.
Toward the finish of your present charging cycle for your membership, your record will be minimized to the free form and all future installments will be dropped. None of your information will be lost, and you will keep up admittance to the entirety of your reports.
- On the off chance that you don’t see the crossing out connection, kindly ensure you’re signed in to a Premium record. Can’t locate your Premium record? If it’s not too much trouble, click here
- In case you’re utilizing a cell phone, you can drop your Premium membership at https://account.grammarly.com
- In case you’re attempting to erase a free Grammarly account, kindly check this article
- On the off chance that you are hoping to get a discount, kindly see this page
How to Delete Your Grammarly account?
Deleting your record will eliminate your own data from Grammarly, including any reports that you have saved in the Grammarly Editor. This activity can’t be fixed.
In the event that you simply need to drop a Premium membership (and every single future installment), yet you would prefer not to delete your Grammarly account, you can do as such by following the means in this article.
In the event that you have a Premium membership and need to continue with the record erasure, kindly contact us for help.
In the event that you might want to delete your free Grammarly account on a PC or your cell phone, see the guidelines beneath:
- Sign in to your Grammarly account
- Select the Account tab to one side
- Snap the Delete Account button on the page that opens straightaway
Can I get a refund from Grammarly?
Except as described in the Terms of Service and License Agreement, Grammarly Premium subscriptions are non-refundable, and Grammarly will not prorate any fees paid for a subscription that is terminated before the end of its term.
Is Grammarly for free?
Grammarly is a free app with a paid-for premium option. … one of my clients has a subscription to the grammar-checker service Grammarly. The basic function offered by Grammarly — identifying most spelling and grammar errors — is no charge. But if you want the more robust version you need to pay $29.95/month.
Is Grammarly illegal?
Quick Answer: No, Grammarly is almost never cheating. There’s a free version – so give it a go yourself and see if you’re one of the 98% of students who get better grades with Grammarly.
Is Grammarly owned by Google?
It was developed in 2009 by Ukrainians Alex Shevchenko, Max Lytvyn, and Dmytro Lider. The backend grammar engine was written in Common Lisp. The app is owned by Grammarly, Inc., of San Francisco, California. In May 2017, the company raised $110 million in its first round of funding.