10 Common Windows 10 Errors: The growing popularity of Windows 10 OS is for real and so are the problems related to it. The users experience a sea of issues while working on the system. 10 Common Windows 10 Errors While some of them can be fixed with a simple restart of the device, some need attention and restoration to resume with smooth running and operation of the system. Here is a compiled list of 10 Common Windows 10 Errors and the ways to fix them:
The user should have enough space in the device to install
Installing Windows 10 on your device will require extra space in the drive. So the user has to ensure that the device’s drive is compatible enough to adjust to that fact. The required space is 16GB. If the user wants to check the space in the device, then he/she should go to “My Computer” or “This PC” to check the listed drives. The remaining space indicator will be seen below each drive. The system drive is C:
Check whether you have a powerful PC 10 Common Windows 10 Errors
Minimum system requirements should be present in the PC to successfully run Windows 10.
- Processor = 1GHz or even faster
- 1 GB or 2 GB RAM
- 16 GB free drive space
- Microsoft DirectX 9 graphic device
- Internet access
PC s spec can be found in the following manner:
- Go to “Control Panel”
- Select “System and Security“
- Then go to “System”
Avoid inconvenient and irritating software updates:
Automatic updates appear on the screen when it is restarted. The simplest way to counter this would be the following:
- Go to “Settings”
- Then click on “Update & Security”
- Go to “Advanced Options”
- Notify Scheduled Restart
Change Privacy and Wi-Fi settings
It is essential to secure the data and keep away from internet insecurities. Though 10 Common Windows 10 Errors and How to fix Them come attached with in-built security options, yet nothing is fool-proof. Hence the user should be careful to take care of the Wi-Fi sense. It should be disabled from the automatic on zone so that automatic sharing of Wi-Fi passwords is avoided. It can be turned off by following the steps mentioned as under:
- Go to “Menu”
- Select “Settings”
- Click on “Network & Internet”
- Go to “Wi-Fi”
- “Manage Wi-Fi” and turn off all the options
Changing the browser to Chrome or Firefox
Windows 10 comes with the browser Edge. But the users who are comfortable using Chrome or Firefox want to work on the same irrespective of the Microsoft desire.
- Open “Edge”
- Search for either “Chrome” or “Firefox” and find Windows 10 version
- Download the desired browser and install it
- Make sure to set it as the default browser
- This will keep Edge from reappearing
Block pop-ups in Edge
Within the Edge browser, follow the following steps;
- Go to “Settings”
- Click on “View Advanced Settings”
- Turn “On” block Pop-Ups
Disable the annoying sounds of the system
Windows 10 have loads of sounds and most of these can be annoying. To keep these sounds away, the user can
- Right-click on “Start”.
- Click on “Control Panel”.
- Then select “Hardware and Sound”
- Click on “Change system sounds” (Under Sound Heading)
- Here the user will have to click on the various sounds in the “Program Event”
- Click on “Test” to hear the sound of the relevant selected option
- To get rid of the particular sound, click on the drop-down menu next to “test”
- Go up in the list and select “None”
- To save the changes click on “Save As” under “Sound Scheme”
- No Sounds can also be selected if the user wants no sound
Declutter the Taskbar
The Taskbar in Windows 10 can do a lot of stuff. To get rid of an icon on the Taskbar, the user will have to right-click on it and select “Unpin”. This is removing it from the list.
Security Certificate Errors
Security certificates will securely connect the users to the websites. There are website owners that make use of a secure HTTPS connection and need to pay a third-party certificate authority to gain a valid certificate.
Lock screen problem
It is an unnecessary obstacle in the way of logging in to the device even if it displays a pretty picture. Disable the lock screen by searching the “Start” menu for Regedit and run Registry Editor.
These are some of the common 10 Common Windows 10 Errors faced by the users. But with the help of effective steps, the problem can be managed.10 Common Windows 10 Errors Visit:www.cancelsubscriptions.net